HDR Spotting is devoted to HDR photography and the only images you see there will be HDR. There are some absolutely brilliant images and some not so good, but they do all have one thing in common – they are HDR.
To be able to submit images to HDR Spotting you must have an invite code and I have one of those to give away. The code is a one time use so if someone has already used it, then it’s gone and can’t be used again.
The code is 842-891444
Use it wisely…..
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Photography (rtiptonphoto.com)
- HDR Sunday – Wine Grapes at Swan Valley (anthonli.wordpress.com)
- HDR Tutorial – Everything you need to know about HDR Photography (oxfordschoolofphotography.wordpress.com)
- My very first HDR photo!! (mobilemodal.wordpress.com)
- Stunning HDR Photos of Airports from Around the World (techeblog.com)