In my short test of PhotoEngine HDR I found the package very user-friendly and intuitive to use. One of the things I really like is the live preview, as you adjust the slider you can see the results straight away. Processing is pretty fast too.
After a quick adjustment with the sliders I pulled this image out. I’m not saying my processing is fantastic as I only had a very short time to complete the review, but you can clearly see the difference PhotoEngine HDR had on the image below
For a software that’s only in beta I’m reasonably impressed so far. You can download a trial copy of Oloneo PhotoBridge beta from their website. There’s also some video tutorials of how the software works. Their site is a bit slow so please be patient….
- Home-brewed HDR (ask.metafilter.com)
- Shanghai HDR (dynolights.com)
- Multiple HDR Blending (pixiq.com)
- HDR – my new ruin photography toy. (intoruin.wordpress.com)
- The JPG versus RAW debate….again (nothingbuthdr.wordpress.com)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Photography (rtiptonphoto.com)
- Donegal Beach HDR (lawrence40.wordpress.com)