It’s not often that I ever bother to photograph things like the moon. There are plenty of stock photographs available without me standing out on a cold night trying to steady the monopod and get a decent image. But hey, it was a nice night, the moon was out (obviously) and I had nothing better to do.
Fo the technically minded this image was taken with a Samsung GX-10 and a Sigma 150 – 500mm lens, mounted on a Giottos monopod. Camera settings were f8 @ 1/250sec, iso 400 (probably a bit high. The Sigma lens was on full zoom at 500mm.
- How to Take Pictures of the Moon (brighthub.com)
- We’Moon: A Way to Be With the World (tappingthewellwithin.com)
- Sandocross (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Trolling the Moon (blogs.discovermagazine.com)
- – Ϛ . Moon . Ϛ – (haikulovesongs.wordpress.com)
- Last night’s super moon as captured by Flickr users (sociable.co)
- Are you ready for tomorrow night’s super moon? (mydailyquestion.wordpress.com)
- 5 Sites That Will Let You Take A Moon Walk From Your Desktop (businessinsider.com)