Like I said I had time to play this afternoon. I’ve been meaning to have a go at one of these for some time.You know the “face” on a piece of fruit or egg.
Anyway, I wouldn’t have been able to complete this without the excellent tutorial and stock images from PhotoshopStar. Here’s the link to the tutorial which shows you how to put the face on the piece of fruit. After I’d finished the basic tutorial I decided to go a bit further and add all the other embellishments. Thought we’d call the baby Percy….
- New Tab: Tutorials (tinysewingempire.wordpress.com)
- 10 cool things for babies (thriftingvignettist.wordpress.com)
- Crafty Nature Journal (acornsandoaks.wordpress.com)
- Following the tutorial, in my own way. (francestrieswebdesign.wordpress.com)
- Colette Patterns a vintage focus… (fashionnation1on1.wordpress.com)
- 40 Awesome Photoshop Forum Signature Tutorials (slodive.com)
- Collection of Great Photoshop Textures and Backgrounds Tutorials (brighthub.com)