My first impressions; what a breath of fresh air. No commercial adverts for a start, I hope they can keep it that way. Landscape Photography Magazine has plenty of stunning pictures and in the first issue there’s a Lightroom tutorial. I’ve managed to have a quick peek but am looking forward to reading the magazine in full later today. Although Landscape Photography Magazine is on-line, you can download a PDF for off-line reading, if required.
So what’s it all about? Well the aim of the publishers is to spread the love of landscape photography all around the world and inspire all ages on every corner of this planet. They intend to include portfolios and images from around the globe and for this they are asking for our help by submitting images, articles, tutorials or anything that can be of help and inspirational to others.
- Car view Iceland (frankments.wordpress.com)
- Landscape Photography at Twilight (sundayphotographer.wordpress.com)
- Etcetera (Apl 16) (craigsturm.wordpress.com)
- Night out in colour (stevemarshallphotographer.wordpress.com)
- Photo Of The Day : “Wedding Bouquet” (bonocorephotography.wordpress.com)