Last night was perfect, nice and warm, clear skies with a hint of a good sunset to come. I spotted these bales a couple of days ago, there was easy access to the field and somewhere to park the car whilst I was taking the photographs.
This image was a bracket of 5 exposures (-2,-1,0,+1,+2 Ev) all at ISO 100 and aperture of f8. The bracket of 5 were processed for HDR with Unified Color‘s HDR Express and post in Photoshop was to apply a hint of NIK Color Efex Low Key filter.
- Sunset over Dundee (dundee1960.wordpress.com)
- Unified Color Technologies Announces Immediate Availability of HDR ExpressTM (prweb.com)
- Lotus Seed Pod #1, HDR (prestonpagephotography.wordpress.com)
- Sundown (alexisramos.wordpress.com)
- Fossil Grove – Glasgow (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Calla Lilly #1 Variations (prestonpagephotography.wordpress.com)
- Sunset Swimming (hasayang.wordpress.com)