For this weeks Sliders Sunday I have used a photograph of my favourite lighthouse at Talacre. Taken at sunset it was still a little too bright so I darkened it down by adjusting the levels in Photoshop. Next a layer mask was used to reduce the effect of the levels adjustment on the lighthouse.
Colours were tweaked by running the image through NIK Color Efex and then a painted effect was achieved by using a freeware program called Fotosketcher.
- You are not allowed to post SOOC pictures
- You should have had fun experimenting with processing the picture you post
- You can only post on Sunday
- You must describe or tag your shot as intended for this group by either describing your processing or by tagging it HSS or “sliders sunday.”
- Please take a moment and comment on other group members
- One Shot per Week