St Melyd’s Church


According to the Domesday Book there was a Church here in 1086.  The Churchyard is circular and some historians have suggested that this points to a burial site even before Christian times. The oldest part of the present Church is at the rear and this was built sometime in the 1200’s.

Advertisements

Comments are closed.

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: