It’s Sunday again and I can’t believe it has come round so fast. Which means it’s time for another Sliders Sunday. I was wondering what to do this week and thought I really need something that I can do pretty quickly as I’ve got a lot on today. What with post-processing the images from the River Clwyd shoot yesterday and getting an HDR image together for HDR Spotting.
It’s been a while since I did an Out of Box and they don’t particularly take that long to do, especially if you cheat like me and use an action. So I’d like to introduce you to PanosFX Photoshop Actions. Panos Efstathiadis has a site dedicated to Photoshop professionals and enthusiasts where you can find some great commercial and free Photoshop actions, tips and tutorials as well as other free downloads and resources. Many of the actions will work with Photoshop and Photoshop Elements and they are really easy to install and use.
For those of you who might be interested in Sliders Sunday…..
- You are not allowed to post SOOC pictures
- You should have had fun experimenting with processing the picture you post
- You can only post on Sunday
- You must describe or tag your shot as intended for this group by either describing your processing or by tagging it HSS or “sliders sunday.”
- Please take a moment and comment on other group members
- One Shot per Week