It’s that time of the week when it’s time for another Sliders Sunday entry. I was wondering what to do and thought maybe a “Little Planet” would be interesting to have a go at creating. I have got some software that will make the job easy, but obviously not everyone else has the same software, so for this week I sourced a tutorial for creating Little Planets.
Little planets are great to do and if you have got Photoshop, Elements or the Gimp you will find plenty of tutorials on how to create them.
For those of you who might be interested in Sliders Sunday…..
Sliders Sunday is a Flickr Group devoted to having fun pushing those sliders in your digital photography program. Group rules are quite simple
- You are not allowed to post SOOC pictures
- You should have had fun experimenting with processing the picture you post
- You can only post on Sunday
- You must describe or tag your shot as intended for this group by either describing your processing or by tagging it HSS or “sliders sunday.”
- Please take a moment and comment on other group members
- One Shot per Week
I’ve been making orbs (I call them Marbles), but still don’t have a suitable photo to make a great planet like yours!
Goodness me Margie, that goes back a while. Have you considered Creative Commons images on Flickr for a suitable scene
Good idea. I hadn’t thought of that! I was only thinking of my own photos.