On the way back from Valle Crucis Abbey we took a wrong turning and ended up high on the hills overlooking Llangollen. I say a wrong turning but sometimes I like to get off the main roads and follow some of the narrow farm tracks that criss-cross the hills and moors in this area. Why? Because I get to see some amazing scenery, if you stop, you don’t hear the sound of traffic and more often than not you can find some good photo opportunities.
This one caught my eye. The patch of green, with the little white dots of sheep, surrounded by the orange colours of Autumn. I used the tree to break up the dark sky and provide a little framing.
- 52/2013 Week 46 (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Days Four and Five – Hoofing It (juliemannina.wordpress.com)
- Wrexham through fresh eyes (designanddragons.wordpress.com)
- Corwen in the Shadow of Glyndwr (howardwilliamsblog.wordpress.com)
- And On the Sixth Day She Rested (sort of) (juliemannina.wordpress.com)