I could kick myself. I was so intent on getting the exposure right for the stained glass windows that I forgot to check my surroundings. Can you see what’s bugging me? No! I’ll give you a clue. It’s white.
Why oh why did I not take time to do a final check and make sure everything was in place. Ruins the whole photograph, that slight imbalance.
I could probably correct it in Photoshop using the Clone Tool. But do I want to do that? Not really.
Moral of the story. Check, Check…..And Check Again
- Stained glass window designs (woodpeckersblog.wordpress.com)
- Stained-Glass Mind (worldofharley.wordpress.com)
- Stained Glass Reflected … Sagrada Familia, Barcelona (shakespearesgal2.wordpress.com)
- Creative Ways of Using Stained Glass (stainedglasswindowsetc.wordpress.com)
- Stained Glass (sdvaughns.wordpress.com)
- Framlingham (bpdt.wordpress.com)
- Stained Glass (fingercandy.wordpress.com)
- My Pink-Stained T-Shirt (bluestgirlblog.wordpress.com)
- 5 Sentence Fiction: Ruins (caitlynmcconnell.wordpress.com)
- A stained glass plank for Jason Middlebrook (coombscriddle.wordpress.com)