Apparently the meaning of this is to turn in the wrong direction when following a specific route….so if somehow you ended up here at “Say It With A Camera” instead of somewhere else, I hope you’ll stay and at least have a look around.
What’s in it for you? Well you can use any of my photographs for your blog or art project as long as you credit me. Sorry no commercial use.
This weeks challenge image is from the amazing Tewkesbury Abbey or to give the abbey it ‘s more correct name “The Abbey Church of St Mary the Virgin”. Originally a Benedictine Monastery it is now the second largest parish church in England.
The church part is very ornate as you can see from the photograph above, but compare that with the abbey. which looks plain and simple.
Personally I prefer the simplicity of the floor and those magnificent stone columns. What about you?
- My Zigzag Veins (theultimatefundraiser.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge:Zigzag, Bandra – Worli Sea Link (sreejithpnair.wordpress.com)
- Bob’s High School Yearbooks, a Blue Stairway, and the Weekly Photo Challenge: Zigzag (hoardercomesclean.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Zigzag (compassandcamera.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Zigzag (tagnoue.wordpress.com)
- Zigzag (Weekly Photo Challenge) (analindenblog.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Zigzag 08-02-14 (politonomicsandtravel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Zigzagging (kirknicola.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Zigzag The Sharp Way of Snake (piecesofstarlight.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: ZigZag (fourdeeroak.wordpress.com)