How many times have I said “no photograph is worth taking chances for”? Yet today I broke my golden rule and paid the price for it. This weeks challenge is to show our interpretation of descent and I can do that in more ways than one.
The Llanberis Pass descends from Pen-y-Pass to Llanberis and flowing down through the pass for about 6km is the Afon Nant Peris which has it’s source at Pen-y-Pass (359m) and finally ends at Llyn Peris (105m). And this is where I broke my golden rule. Stupidly I decided to step onto some rocks to get a better view down the river before taking another photograph. I slipped, straight down, flat on my face, my camera came up to hit my sunglasses, forcing them into my eye area. Fortunately my camera seems fine, but I have a bruise the size of an egg and the best shade of eye-shadow a man could ever want.
Not pretty at all. I’m sore all over and all because I was stupid enough to break my own golden rule. So there you have it……descent in more ways than one.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Descent (sued51too.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Descent (words4jp.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Descent (lensaddiction.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Descent (southernseamuse.wordpress.com)
- Happy Halloween And Weekly Photo Challenge (piecesofstarlight.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Descent (twobrownfeet.com)
- Weekly photo challenge : Descent (dazzlingwhimsy.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Descent (tagnoue.wordpress.com)
- WPC: Descent (lulumusing.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: descent (alwaysbobswife.wordpress.com)