Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused
I was searching through my library of images for this weeks challenge entry and starting to think I wouldn’t find anything suitable. You see although I keep nearly everything I photograph, I don’t normally keep anything that is out of focus. There’s no point because know I’ll never need or use them. Until this weeks challenge, of course.
So as Victoria Beckham once said, “If you haven’t got it. Fake it! Too short? Wear big high heels, but do practice walking!” I’m not in the habit of wearing high heels and I haven’t really got an out of focus image I can use so I think I’m going to have to turn to good old Photochop and fake it.
This wasn’t too hard really. I have a brilliant set of filters called NIK Color Efex and one of those filters is called Glamour Glow. What this filter does is to warm the image up but you can also add an element of blur. Successive runs through the filter will make the image softer and softer. It’s not a great image and it’s not something I would normally show but it fits the challenge.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (desireeeast.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (getawayzzz.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (weirdandcoolstuff.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unfocused (thetaskmistress.me)