Following on my previous post about My Photographic Week – So Far “she who must be obeyed” suddenly suggested late yesterday afternoon that Talacre Lighthouse would look good photographed against the setting sun.
Now whilst I might normally agree with her I knew there was an ulterior motive to get me out of the house. Football (soccer for my American readers) was live on TV last night and as I’m not the best fan she wanted me out so she could indulge her passion in peace.
Any way it was a beautiful night and I also had an ulterior motive….to catch the lighthouse in full silhouette with the moon behind it. That’s another blog article…
As a bonus I saw these two slowly coming towards me out of the setting sun and it was just too good an opportunity to miss.
- 52/2012 Week 10 (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Talacre Beach Lighthouse (mikehardistyhdr.wordpress.com)
- 52/2012 Week 11 (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- 52/2012 Week 12 (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- 52/2012 Week 9 (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- A Lighthouse? (williamflew.wordpress.com)
- 52/2012 Week 8 (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)